Reopening of the T Golf & Country Club on 7.10.
The T Golf & Country Club was opened in 1978 with a fabulous design by the famous architect John Harris. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious golf courses in Mallorca. The combination of majestic pines, fifteen lakes and numerous bunkers make it one of the most beautiful rounds you have ever played. The views from the 8th and 11th holes alone are worth a visit and show the player the rough beauty of the course. The T Golf & Country Club is located just 12 km from the city of Palma and its wide fairways and large greens make it a challenge for any golfer. The 18 holes, par 72, measure 6,430 meters and lead through a beautiful hilly landscape.
After an extensive renovation of the complete golf course in the last months, the reopening is finally celebrated and not only the members of the golf club are happy about it. In addition to changing the name from Golf Poniente to T Golf & Country Club, the following improvements have been made:
- Renewal of tees, fairways and greens
- New area for short game, chipping and putting in front of the reception desk
- The original 15 lakes were restored, as the Desiger Harris golf course had planned from the beginning
- A brand new Buggy fleet was purchased and a new Buggy parking lot was created
- Installation of new and environmentally friendly irrigation systems that save water and energy
- Bermuda grass on the pitch and the latest generation of Agrostis grass on the greens
A completely renovated golf course awaits you in the beautiful southwest of Mallorca and special opening packages can be booked directly through the club. We wish you a nice game!